Wednesday, April 10, 2013




Fontanini 5 Lighted Synagogue & Wedding Scene 2-Piece Set #54305


Fontanini 5" Lighted Synagogue & Wedding Scene 2-Piece Set #54305


For the Fontanini 5" Collection By Roman Inc. Item #54305 2-piece set This piece has a stone-look exterior. The back side has an arched entryway and is flanked by 2 sturdy columns, while the front has 2 carved, wooden looking doors that open and close Inside there is an oil lamp on the table that lights and flickers when it is switched on Set includes the synagogue and menorah Requires 2 watch-type batteries, which are included Actual Dimensions: 8.75"H x 8"W x 11"D Material(s): Resin Picture shows both sides of the building. Front depicts the wedding scene, and the back … Read more


Compare prices from various online stores: Here




Tags: Fontanini 5" Lighted Synagogue & Wedding Scene 2-Piece Set #54305


Categories:

2 comments:

  1. That’s quite an enjoyable ceremony. Thanks my friend for sharing these details here. I truly like the wedding parties and for my pastel themed garden wedding reception, I am going to hire the best planner. Would like to book the most beautiful wedding venues NYC with the help of the planner itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Rope Light

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed